- Orders can only be placed online or by phone. We do not sell directly from the warehouse.
- Minimum order value is £50. Orders below £50 (excluding VAT) will incur a delivery charge of £10.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order.
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and fees.
- Next working day delivery is available for all orders placed before 3 pm.
- Deliveries are made on working days only; we do not provide deliveries on weekends and bank holidays.
- Next working day delivery is subject to stock availability. We are not responsible for any delays caused by third-party delivery services.
- Customers must open and thoroughly check the contents of their delivery before signing to confirm receipt.
- No returns or complaints will be accepted after the signing of the invoice.
- If there is no authorized person available to take delivery on the specified date, an additional charge of £10 will be applied for the next shipment.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, credit, or exchange.
- To initiate a return, contact us at 020 7060 0858 or email@example.com to request a returns authorization before arranging the return.
- Returns are processed within two working days of receipt, provided they meet the following criteria:
- Items must be unused and in the same condition as received.
- Refunds, credits, or exchanges are issued on a pro-rata basis depending on the quantity of returned items.
- No refunds are issued for delivery charges or reimbursements for return expenses (e.g., return postage fees).
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Items:
- In the event of receiving damaged, defective, or incorrect items, please contact us at 020 7060 0858 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt.
- We will arrange for the collection of faulty items and process a refund, credit, or exchange within one working day at no extra cost.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
By placing an order, the customer acknowledges and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update or modify these terms at any time, and customers are encouraged to review them periodically.
Last updated: 2023/09/30